Thursday, February 15, 2007

Carnival of Game Production

I send in my first blog article a week ago, to the gameproducer.net Carnival of Game Production

I've made it to the last few who are mentioned on the front page!
I wasn't sure I'd make it, because this is the first time I wrote something for a competition.

I was amazed to open the gameproducer blog, and see my name with a brief description of my article.

As you might see, the writingstyle of my first article is more like a daily-life blog, with comments and a bit of jumping from subject to subject. But I'm going to write a bit more about the things I learn in school, trying to refine my writing style & bringing my own thoughts and straight facts to this blog.

I hope you keep checking back! Also, please check my portfolio Alternative Link.
It's not finished yet, and I haven't removed my posts from my blog yet (I moved here). And a LOT of stuff I haven't put online yet, but I'll try and do that this weekend.

No comments: