Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Future smiles upon those who try...

... so that excludes me...

I've taken my desision and I'm going to stop my college course on Digital Arts and Entertainment. Because of the heavy workload and, in the future, even harder workload... I'm just going to say: "It has been a nice experience, thank you, goodbye!".

As a hobby, I'm still going to work with programming, modeling and the likes... I even still have 2 freelance projects running and an upcomming MOD project I promised to do...

I've been searching for work the last 2 days, looking for something with repairing computers, computer sales and stuff... I have a meeting with a small computerstore early next week and I hope I get hired.

It'll be a far cry from working WITH a computer, but working on them, giving people advise and putting together gamesystems will also be very fun to do.

Even if I don't get hired, I'm in no real rush, I'm going to keep searching for a month and if I still don't have any job, I'm going into the family business. Thanks to global warming (what's bullshit, its 100% solar activity and natural course of the earth, but méh...) drink markets will only flurish and make money like Microsoft and the likes did when computers started getting into houses...

I'll keep posting my freelance and hobby work, idea's and stuff on my portfolio (www.alvaron.tk) and on this blog, so you'll still be hearing from me!!

Also, on a side note, I'm thinking that I'll go for a second job after a year of work,... A cheap (sponsored) webhosting compagny for mod and indie developers (more on that between this day and next year ;) )

No comments: