Friday, March 23, 2007

No Luck At All!!

I just can't seem to get a break these days!

The club I've been going to since November, who plays my kind of music (hardcore house), wich I haven't seen for a month because of school work, has closed its doors!!!

This friday, I wanted to go back and say Hi to all my friends. But, as faith would have it, they just closed doors this wednesday. Figures... Just now that I have some money and time, I can't go anymore...

If anyone has funds/oppertunity/place/anything that would give Belgium (or just into Holland) a new club with my best friends as dj's, PLEASE let me know!


Monday, we got a mid term for C++ Programming and I wanted to unwind a bit between studies, now that's been taken from me... I guess there's nothing else to do then study and draw... again... with no tasks set... (except for the mid term...) ... ... ... I feel really bad now,... Seems as if a part of my life just died...

If anyone (Belgian/Dutch/Anyone) is reading this, and could offer a helping hand, PLEASE let me know: HERE

No comments: